Search & Win

Friday, February 8, 2013

2-8-13 Update

These little updates are so lame, but I couldn't help posting this one. I woke up this morning and weighed myself (I always weigh myself in the mornings. It's more accurate to do it at the same time of day each time) and I almost couldn't believe what I saw. 157.4 lbs!!! That's 8 lbs less than when I started at the beginning of the year! I know it doesn't seem like a lot, and 154 is still heavy (24 lbs heavier than what I "should" be), but I haven't seen that number in years. Not even just pre-baby, but pre-wedding and pre-college! I think the most exciting part is just that my stomach is getting flatter. I've got two babies worth of flab and watching it disappear has been so great! Even I can't believe I only had a baby 5 months ago! I wish I would have taken before pictures. I guess I can probably find some somewhere that were snapped without my permission. Haha!

It's a little accomplishment, but I'm proud of myself. I've been eating healthier, staying more active, and feeling great! (Apart from a lingering cough i've had for the last two weeks).

I can't wait until it warms up and I can start going on walks again with my little ones. Brad and I might be getting a couple of bikes so a bike trailer for the kiddos might be in order. Not sure about that though. I never was very fond of bike-riding. I wonder if I would look super lame, as a momma-of-two 20-something, rolling around on roller blades? I do miss roller blading!

As summer comes I'll also be spending tons of time in my yard pulling weeds, planting seeds, and tending to my future chickens (not too mention lounging in the above ground pool. I have this theory that the more time I spend outside, the more weight I will lose. And maybe get my tan back. And my natural highlights. We'll see.

No comments: