Search & Win

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

2-27-13 Update

We're in the home stretch for my weight loss goal! Only 2 days left! How did this happen?!
I was doing so well for a while, and then the week of Valentine's Day came up. From sugar-loaded brownies at a Pampered Chef party, to EMORMOUS sugar cookies at a Young Women's activity (I am a Mia Maid Adviser), to ice cream sandwiches made with homemade chocolate chip cookies for Valentine's Day, to eating the rest of the cookie dough from the fridge for the next 3 days. . . I seriously fell off of my healthy-eating cliff. It was awful. I went from making it all the way down to 156.6 back up to 159. I struggled for the following week to get back on track and then it really hit me yesterday that the end of the month is SO close. So. . . I am on a mostly liquid diet until Friday. Yesterday I had 3 fruit/veggie smoothies, a Zrii Achieve meal replacement shake, and lots and lots of water. I did eat dinner with my little family though. Pizza quesadillas with homemade pizza sauce and homemade tortillas. I also made an apple crisp, mostly as a treat for Brad, but I did indulge in some of it with a little vanilla ice cream. Today i've had my Zrii Achieve, one fruit smoothie, and some fresh pressed orange juice from a ton of oranges I picked up at Smith's a few days ago. I also ate 2 slices of bread because Katie wanted some and it smelled so yummy. Haha! I'm out of veggies to add to my smoothies, so I'll be heading to Smith's after I get home from Young Women's tonight. I'll have to have another protein shake and a lot more water. Not sure what's up for dinner tonight. I had originally planned on Potato Mountain (I plan meals 2 weeks in advance), but that's not something I should be eating right now. :) Perhaps I'll just make some homemade hamburgers for Brad and Katie and roast up some veggies for myself. Good luck to me!

Oh, and irony kicked in when this morning my scale decided that it finally needed a new battery. After 3 years, the battery had to die today. Figures. It's a 9-volt, so i'll have to get one of those at the store as well.

No comments: