Search & Win

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year takes on a whole new meaning...

Today is the first day of 2009, and it seriously still feels like 2007!
I can't believe how fast the past couple years of my life has gone by!
It's weird to imagine what happened even just one year ago.
My last new year was not a happy memory, and I feel like i've become a completely different person since then.
What's weirder is thinking about two new years ago.
Funny how I was in basically the same situation.
And yet, here I am, January 1st 2009, and I don't even know who I was back then.
I know most of it is because of Brad.
He makes me want to be so much better, and I am more and more happy with my life and with who I am every single day.
And with Brad and my wedding just two days away, I know that this year will be the best i've had so far.
And I can't even imagine how much more i'm going to progress.

Nothing seems planned at all for the actual wedding day, and i'm starting to freak out a little bit about it.
I'm sure everything will work out just fine, but in the meantime it's pretty stressful.
Especially since we've 2 days left, and on plans for what's going on before I need to be at the temple at 12.
What everyone will do until the actual sealing ceremony at 3:30.
What we're going to be doing after the ceremony.
Will there be a dinner?
Who will be taking pictures?
When is everyone leaving?
Who all is even coming?
The worst part is that i've got so many people asking me these questions over and over again, but I don't have any answers!
So stop asking please!

No comments: