Search & Win

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I realize...

...that I should probably post about the wedding first, but since Jenna tagged me, i'll just get that done.

1. Where did you meet your husband?
Well, I was sitting in the living room of my apartment at Legacy Ridge with some of my roommates when there was a knock on the door. It was this super geeky looking guy from the ward who came to set up appointments with the bishop for us since we had callings. Then of course Ana, my incredibly...outgoing... roommate asked him where he went on his mission and he said Riverside, California, and I started freaking out because that's the mission I live in, etc... Then I got called to do the ward bulletin, and since Brad was the Executive Secretary, he had been doing it, so he "trained" me on how to do it, and since I had to be there freaking early in the morning and Church wasn't until 1, Brad and I would just hang out and play Sudoku after the bulletin was done.

2. How long did you date before you got married?
Like 6 months?

3. How long have you been married?
About 4 days!

4. What does he do to surprise you?
I dunno. He doesn't surprise me that often. He's not creative enough. Haha! I love you Brad!

5. What is your favorite feature of his?
Probably his gorgeous blue eyes. I could look into them forever. And I do. All the time. Haha.

6.What is your favorite quality?
He's so relaxed and easy-going! Even though it can be a little frustrating when he can never think of anything to do, it's still nice that we never fight or get too stressed about anything!

7. Does he have a nickname for you?
Not really. Maybe later.

8. What is his favorite food?
I don't think he has an actual favorite. I know he likes Salmon. Lol. And pasta. Pizza. You know, basic yummy foods like that.

9. What is his favorite sport?
Probably golf.
YAWN.

10. When and where did you first kiss?
I honestly don't remember the actual day! Lol.
I know it was in June sometime, a couple weeks after we started "dating." It was on my couch in the living room though. We were cuddling and he said "Would it be awkward if I kissed you?" and I leaned in and laid one on him in response.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Just sit around and hold each other. I know, we're so sickeningly sweet. I think some people perceive us as boring when we just sit and do nothing, but we thoroughly enjoy it!

12. Do you have children?
Not yet! Soon I hope!

13. Does he have any hidden talents?
He doesn't really hide his talents.

14. How old is he?
OLD! Haha. He's 24, turning 25 in March.

15. Who said I love you first?
He did. And I lied and said it back. At the time, I didn't even really have those kind of feelings for him at all honestly! I felt so horrible for lying, so I told him the truth, and then a couple weeks later, I realized that I DID love him, so I told him. :)

16. What is his favorite music?
He likes a variety, like me.

17. What do you admire most about him?
He's the most caring man I know. Seriously.

18. What is his favorite color?
If he had to choose, it would be blue.

19. Will he read this?
Definitely.

20. People I tag...
Laura Long, Sara Kofoed, and I don't really know any other married people who blog!

No comments: