Search & Win

Monday, November 16, 2009

Sick Days (from Blogging)

I've been such a random and sparse blogger lately.
I can never find the motivation it seems!
I was going to wait to blog until after my first baby appointment, but that's not even until tomorrow, so i'll just update a bit on how everything has been.
Then, tomorrow, I can blog about my fetus and post a picture and whatnot.

So, pregnancy is worse than I imagined!
Although, I always thought I would throw up 2-3 times a day, but I only throw up 2-3 times a week, so that part is better than I thought.
It's the feeling awful all the time that is making me miserable.
My back is constantly hurting, if pants are even a little bit tight I can't stand it, I feel tired ALL THE TIME no matter how much sleep I get, and I am hungry constantly.
At first, I only needed too eat every 2 hours, which wasn't too bad and a thing of yogurt or a few crackers usually filled me up.
Now, I feel like I need to eat every hour, if not every 40 minutes, and little snacks no longer suffice!
I haven't gained more weight than I should have though, so I guess I'm not eating too much or anything.
It just seems like I'm eating every single thing in our apartment!

Apart from all of this though, I try to put a smile on and keep my attitude up as much as possible.
Of course, i've had my days where I just sit on the couch and watch movies and mope all day, but it hasn't been too often.
Work has been a lot more stressful lately, with me feeling sick and having to chase after and entertain 2 kids all day.
I've got all next week off though, so it will be a MUCH needed break.
Brad and I are going down to California with my brother and i'm really excited to spend some time not only with my family, but in the warmth of the desert!
Plus my sister is coming down with her family, so I'll get to spend some more time with little Peyton!

Well, tomorrows blog will be much better and more interesting.
I promise.

No comments: