Search & Win

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

1-2-13 Update

Starting Weight: 165 lbs. More than yesterday. Figures. I fluctuate a lot though, so I'm thinking I'll just do weekly weigh-ins. It'll probably be much more accurate.






Breakfast: Toasted honey wheat bagel with cream cheese, some fresh pineapple and a glass of milk

Lunch: Black bean, corn, cheese, and rice quesadilla on a homemade tortilla with sour cream. Glass of milk.

Snack: 4-cheese lean pocket. (Awful, I know, but I am SO hungry today! Nolan must be going through a growth spurt.) 1 Hershey's Kiss.

Dinner: Spaghetti with parmesan garlic bread and corn. I also had some egg nog with dinner. Hello calories!


Exercise: 15 minutes of aerobics this morning. Not very much, but I've got to start small when it's been months since i've exercised (I had a baby 4 months ago and all).

No comments: