It just hasn't been fun. Now, on to the resolutions:
Lose 10 lbs by March 1st
- This one was completed!
- Limit Fast Food intake to once a month
- Complete fail. I was doing good, until the kitchen fire. Then, without a microwave, stove, or oven, I turned to fast food. Oh well. Things come up, you know?
- Attend the temple with Brad at least once a month
- Also a fail for the month. I am so sad about this one. We kept procrastinating because there were so many other things going on in the month, and we originally thought it would be no big deal to go in the last two weeks of the month. Then funerals and fires kind of prevented it. My sister and ehr husband were in town, and I thought it would be a great chance for Brad and I to go, until I realized I had given all of Brad's church clothes to the restoration company to have dry-cleaned, so Brad wouldn't have anything to wear. We are going to try and make it there two times in April to make up for it.
- Take ONE 3-credit college course through BYU Independant Study and receive an A
- This one is coming along. I started cleaning houses a couple nights and week so it's been easier to save up money. It's also been easier to spend it, sadly. Paying for dinners on Brad's birthday, and delivery pizza when i'm too tired to cook, unexpected trips to Ikea, and buying a sink/vanity for the basement bathroom. Before I spent so much of my hard-earned cash, I had saved up over $250 from various things. Right now, I'm only at About $190. I need to be better about getting the cash in my hands and stashing it away where I can't get at it easily. I still have until the fall to really stat on this resolution though, so I think i'm ok.
- Post on my cooking blag at least once a week
- The biggest fail of all. I didn't post even once in the month of March! Ridiculous, I know. I was just in such a cooking funk, and now half my kitchen is missing for who-knows-how-long.