Search & Win

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Yeah, I know....

I haven't posted in about 22 days.
It's insane.
Truly.
I've never really gone this long.
But I have probable cause!
Lol.
When I was living at Karen's, her internet RARELY ever worked, and when it did, it was generally only for a minute or two at a time.
Most of the time, though, I was working or something.
Anyway, I suppose I should update you all on what's been going down.

I quit my job at Sams Club.
My last day was the 15th.
I know that I didn't work there very long and that I probably shouldn't have even considered giving up a job in this economy, but not having it will make my life so much easier.
Because I quit, I was able, with Brad, to come down to California for a little bit!
Which is where I am now.
I packed up all my stuff, moved out of Karen's, put some things in storage, and Brad and I took off.
We stopped in Utah on the way down to stay with Jenna and Travis.
I also picked up my wedding dress on the way down, so there's one less thing I have to worry about.
Since we've been down here, we've done a lot of nothing.
Lot's of shopping, I guess, to Brad's dismay, but we've been fairly lazy overall.
Tonight we worked on Favors for the reception, and once Christmas is over, it'll be easier to work on more wedding plans and decorations and what not.
11 days!
Unfortunately, we've got to head back up to Idaho on Saturday, which is kind of lame, but will be worth it.
I'm going to be meeting with my stake president for my temple recommend, and then meeting with my branch president to discuss everything that will happen in the temple, so it's pretty exciting.
Then I'll move into our new apartment and start moving stuff in there and Brad will probably just stay with my brother or something.
Then we'll head down to Vegas on the first or second, get married on the third, then spend the next few days in Vegas in pure wedded bliss.
Lol.
Then we'll just drive down to DHS and have the reception on the 10th, then back up to Idaho.
Oh joy. (There is a hint of sarcasm there just because Idaho is too freaking cold for me and I don't really want to live there.)

So that's really all that's been going on.
See, if I had been blogging continuously, you probably would have been bored.
:)

No comments: