Search & Win

Friday, February 26, 2010

Long week.

The last week has been pretty uneventful.
At least it feels that way.
I've been sick a few times this week, which is really discouraging when I thought I was finally over morning sickness.
I had a small cold a couple days ago which transferred over to Brad. :(
He's been really busy with school this week and being sick on top of it is just so miserable for him!
At least the semester is halfway over...
We actually had a lot of stuff going on this week, but since I feel like it's been 2 or 3 weeks, it seems like we haven't been busy.
We had our home teachers come over, my visiting teachers come over, Brad went home teaching, and I went to RS choir practice all on Sunday.
Tuesday we were planning on going to the cannery for a ward assignment but homework and exhaustion got in the way.
Brad had an interview at some company here in town on Tuesday, so my brother Paul came over and hung out with me for most of the day.
Wednesday there was a Relief Society fireside.
Then yesterday Brad was on campus from 8 in the morning until after 9 at night!
He had to meet with his group about a presentation at 4:30 and it lasted until 9:15ish.
Rather than not see my husband all day, I joined Brad on campus after his last class, we had lunch together in the MC, then I read books and magazines while he worked until around 7:30 when I left to go visiting teaching.

As you can see, nothing too exciting happened and I hate it because it makes time move slower.
Am I really only 25 weeks along?
Brad's interview was exciting of course, but that's about it.
Hopefully they will call him in for a second interview.
I'm not exactly clear what the company is or what Brad would be doing because it's computer stuff, but it would be a job that doesn't start at 4 in the morning like his current one, and he could possibly use it as an internship for his major.
We'll see!

No comments: