Search & Win

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I think that possibly, maybe i've fallen for you

I probably shouldn't be blogging right now since i've got to head out for work super soon, but I just haven't updated in like, 5 days, so I figured it was time to do so.

Even though nothing is really going on.

It was great to see my family over for the weekend, even if only for a brief period of time.
I put my wedding dress on hold and put a "deposit" down on it.
If everything goes right today, then to my relief, Brad and I will be getting married on January 3rd.
And in case you're wondering, yes, this is what I was so sad about.
Through a series of unfortunate events, Brad and I had to postpone our wedding and we had no idea what we were going to do.
We didn't know how we were going to get married or when or where and everyone was pulling us in different directions.
It was pretty upsetting.
Anyways, Brad is calling the Las Vegas temple today to re-schedule our time and if January 3rd is open, then that will be the for sure date.
I'm glad that all the bad stuff is over.

Besides that, i've just been working a bunch.
I get money, then have to use it right away, so i'm still not feeling the rewards or money-earning, but i'm sure it will come.
My dad even had my brother give me 200 dollars last Friday, and I immediately stuffed it all into a tithing envelope, since i've been way behind on it all year.
My paycheck from 2 weeks ago went to rent and gas.
It's all pretty lame.
Brad paid my car insurance for me.
But everything will be fine.
If I had more money, I know I would spend it on useless stuff anyways.

Ok. Now i've seriously got to leave for work.
I might update later today.

No comments: