Search & Win

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lights Out

Not really much to report.
Brad and I actually hung out with people on Friday!
We had a little mini-casual dinner thing on Friday night which was pretty fun.
We ate pizza and played Apples to Apples.

Saturday, Brad, Ana, my brother Paul and I all went to Big Juds in the morning.
Brad and I shared a regular Big Jud, while Ana had a small hamburger and my brother ordered a Double!
He wasn't very hungry to being with though, so he only got through half of it.
Then I had to work for pretty much the entire rest of the day.
Work wasn't too bad though, for a saturday.
After that, Brad and I just sat in my room and watched the newest episode of The Office, Smallville, and SVU.
Lol.
We rarely watch TV, so it was pretty different.
Then I went down to Rexburg this morning and went to church with Brad since my branch was having stake conference.
Then we just kind of chilled.
Ate some pasta.
And now we're sitting in my room watching a movie.
Sadly, I have to work from 9:30-5:30 tomorrow, so our evening will have to be cut short, which sucks.

Anyway, that's really about it.
I'm really starting to be ok with the whole "Having to postpone the wedding" thing.
It really has relieved some stress and gives me more time to get things ready without having to be super quick about it.
Though, honestly, I would get married to Brad tomorrow if I could.
But it's cool.
I can be patient to marry the love of my life.
:D

No comments: