Search & Win

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Watching The Cosby Show

So, Brad and I got health insurance today.
Man, stuff is expensive!
Life was so much cheaper when you're on your parents insurance, when you eat food out of their fridge, and when they drive you and pay for the gas.
But it's all good.
I guess you can't expect to have an AMAZING life without it costing something.
Haha.
Anyway, they just have to like, process all the stuff, which will take a few weeks, but then it should be all good.
Kinda makes me feel better knowing that in just a couple weeks, if one of us gets sick or hurt, we can go to the doctors!

Oh, so, Brad and I have seen a couple good movies lately!
A couple weeks ago we watched Defiance, and yes, it's rated r and we try to avoid that rating as much as possible, but it just looked so good and I love true historical stories, so we watched it.
And it was really good!
There was, however, a lot of cursing, so beware.
Today, we watched Taken.
It was also really good!
I love a good thriller, and the main girl in the movie's name was Kim, so that was a plus.
Haha!
Anyway, we watch a lot of movies, so if you have any recommendations, I'd love to hear em!

Valentines Days is Saturday, and we don't really have any plans.
I did, however, get down to Walmart today to do some "Love" shopping.
I made a homemade gift for Brad and put it all together and i'm really excited for it, even if Brad won't be!
Plus, the gift bag is super cute and I want to keep it forever!
Maybe we'll go out to dinner or just make a nice one at home or something.
I don't know.
I guess we'll see.
I mean, we show each other how much we love each other every day, so Valentines Day shouldn't be too much different, right?

Next week should be pretty eventful.
Lots of church related activities.
Hopefully all the spirit i'll be feeling next week will help me get into a better habit of reading my scriptures more often.
Every night I try and figure out what book I should read, when there really should be no competition.

No comments: