Search & Win

Monday, February 2, 2009

Feeling all right.... oh yeah.

So, I watched the superbowl yesterday.
Sort of.
I mostly tuned out during the football stuff and watched the commercials.
Then I fell asleep during the last half.
Bruce Springsteen just made me so tired.

Ok.
It bores me to even write about football.
On to more exciting stuff....

Shopping tomorrow!
Lol.
Apparently Dennys is giving out free Grand Slams to everyone tomorrow, so Brad and I are waking up early and driving out to Dennys in Idaho Falls for it.
And since I can't really wear ANY of my clothes anymore, we're gonna hit up Ross.
Finally i'll be able to stop wearing the same 3 shirts everyday.
Then, I'm' trying to convince Brad to go out to lunch at Olive Garden for soup, salad, and breadsticks.
Stupid Olive Garden commercials are on every 5 minutes and i've been craving it so much!!!
So, tomorrow should be fun and eventful.

Then this weekend, we'll probably be heading out to Utah.
It's my cousin's wedding and we weren't sure if we were going to go or not, but apparently Brad's dad and sister will be in Utah too, so we'll be able to see them on top of the wedding, so I decided we were going to go.
I'll just have to ask my aunt Katherine if we can stay at her house, since Jenna's will be full.
And THEN, in two weeks, Brad and I will be going to the cannery in IF, cleaning the temple, and doing sealings.
It's exciting to actually have plans!
Plus, my parents are supposedly coming up here sometime this month, so that should be fun too!
Especially if Jordyn and Avery get to come (wink to Laura).

Let's see... What else have we been up to...

We ordered some prints from Walmart of our Reception pictures.
Then I can finally fill up some up these empty photo frames that are sitting around.

Brad and I REALLY need to get our thank you cards done.
Problem is, we both have really crappy handwriting, so I apologize in advance for both the lateness of the cards and the chicken scratch found inside.

We're learning that Family History can be pretty tedious.
Especially when the same person is in there 5 times and you have to merge them all!
But hopefully it'll be worth it in the end to have a little bit more knowledge of our families.

I'm REALLY excited for Smallville this week.
Supposedly it's the last episode Lana will be in.
Yay!

Ok.
I'm running low on filler info.
I'm going to make an effort to blog more often.
After all, I really don't have anything better to do.
:)

No comments: