Search & Win

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Meal plan and shopping trip

I am DETERMINED to not do any shopping for these next 7 days! D E T E R M I N E D!!!!!
Apart from some more cat food. Lol.
Unless something is completely free, and even then, I will NOT buy anything else on impulse! I only have $2 left in my budget! Where did I go wrong?! Lol.

Anyway, here's the plan for this next week.
Wednesday: Brad had a leftover waffle for breakfast. Chicken Lo Mein with a side of peas and maybe corn on the cob for dinner. Hopefully i'll make that chocolate cake tonight. :D
Thursday: Cantaloupe for breakfast. I have a RS activity this night, so dinner will be a free-for-all easy food and leftovers kind of thing. I plan on making some fresh bread during the day though.
Friday: Cereal for breakfast. Grilled cheese for Katie and me for lunch. Rotini w/ meat sauce, garlic bread, and a side of green beans for dinner.
Saturday: Toaster Strudel for breakfast. . Mac 'n cheese for lunch. Then Pizza Pie Cafe for dinner. (We have a receipt for a free buffet, as well as a full punch card for a free buffet, so dinner is free!)
Sunday: Spam 'n eggs for breakfast. Then we are heading down to Jenna's after church with Brad's mom. We might grab something to eat before we head out (sandwiches) and then dinner is at Jenna's.
Monday: Chile Colorado with homemade tortillas and mango salsa for dinner.
Tuesday: Fettucini Alfredo with a side of steamed veggies for dinner and maybe some canned peaches?

No comments: