Search & Win

Friday, August 12, 2011

Pantry Challenge: Week 2

I don't plan on doing a grocery shopping trip for this next week. I'm picking up a bountiful basket tomorrow, and we still have milk in the fridge, so we should be good. However, I may go to the store just to pick up a few free things. I don't plan on spending anything, apart from tax. Smith's sent out some coupons in the mail and one is for a free bag of Oreo's and another for a free bag of Lay's or Ruffle's, so i'll be picking those up. I also got another one of those $2 off Poise products catalinas, so I will see if they still have at least one package left on clearance for $1.79. Activia also has a promotion going on to print out a coupon for a free cup of their new yogurt, and I have 4 of those coupons, so I will see if Smiths has them, or Walmart. Then, I have two coupons for $1 off Dreyer's shakes, those little ice cream cup things, and they are $0.97 at Walmart, so I will try and pick a couple of those up as well.

Here's the Meal plan from this last Wednesday until next Tuesday:
(These will probably change depending on what is in my Bountiful Basket tomorrow)
Wednesday: Leftover pizza for lunch. BBQ chicken sandwiches and a side salad for dinner.
Thursday: Toaster Strudel for Breakfast. Soup and pasta for dinner with a side of broccoli. Sugar cookies for dessert.
Friday: Leftover pasta and broccoli for lunch.  Chili Verde with rice and beans for dinner. Leftover sugar cookies for dessert.
Saturday: Toast and jam for breakfast. Lunch for free at Seven Peaks Waterpark. Fried shrimp with a side salad for dinner.
Sunday: Cereal for breakfast. Grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup for lunch. Mushroom Chicken with mashed potatoes and stuffing for dinner.
Monday: Chicken Lo Mein with a side of peas for dinner. Chocolate cake for dessert.
Tuesday: Breakfast for dinner, waffles, eggs, hash browns, fresh fruit and whipped cream.

No comments: