Search & Win

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Arnold Palmer aint got NOTHIN on me!

Well Brad and I had an exciting day!

We found out yesterday that our friends Mark and Lauren had to move out of their apartment since it flooded and they ripped out the wall.
Crazy!
Anyway, we helped them move everything from one apartment to another one for a good chunk of the day.
Afterwards, they treated us to some shaved ice's from Snoasis as a thank you.
Freaking delicious!
I was starting to wonder when Snoasis would be open.
Their shaved ice's are super tasty.
Later, after Brad and I had rested for a little bit from all the moving, we drove out to Riot Zone in Rigby to go Mini Golfing!
For Valentines Day, I gave Brad this vase full of little valentines that have different things we could do together written on them, and the last one we picked said it was my choice, so I chose Mini golf!
It was a really nice weather, so today was the day.
Anyway, we got to Riot Zone, got out little clubs and golf balls and hit the course!
Obviously, Brad beat me, but only by 21 points, so I don't feel TOO bad about myself. Haha.






We stopped at KFC on the way home and got some of the new grilled chicken with some biscuits and sides.
Of course now, we're on our laptops and watching TV, and i'm just going crazy.
It's always so hard for me to just stop after going and going all day!
Well, that was our day!
Haha.
Sorry this post was so scanty.
My hands are tired!
:)



Oh, I bought this a couple weeks ago because I just thought it was so cute!
Some people are so crafty.
I wish I had a room full of scrapbook supplies so I could do this stuff for myself.
Here's hoping we win the lottery!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

i absolutely love min-golfing with ed. it'd be a super sweet double or triple date too. losing couple buys smoothies or something. lol.
i love you kimi-jean!