Search & Win

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Dinner time? Or Talk about Kim time?

My stomach is always so darn FULL after dinner with my family.
Which only contributes to me wanting to stay here in town for another day.
Full stomach = Tired.
Sunburn = Tired.
Nighttime = Tired.
I don't even like to blink while I drive, let alone risk falling asleep.
And there's nothing for me to go back to!
An empty apartment during the day, and disappointment from the lack of a job.
From the lack of even an interview!
Talked to Teresa today, my niece Zara's other grandmother.
She works for the City of Desert Hot Springs and said she might be able to get me a job down at city hall.
Just lots of busy work type stuff, which is just fine with me!
If I get a job here, I guess it won't be too hard to pack everything up from San Diego and come back.
Since pretty all my stuff is STILL packed since there's no room for my stuff anywhere.
I'm sure Jeni will be disappointed, but what else can I do?!
I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place and don't have many prospects for getting out for a while.
The only thing that keeps me going is knowing that I will be in Idaho come January.
I'll have a place to live, a good-paying job, all of my possessions again (since it's all in storage up there), a couple of my best friends, and Brad!
And finally after months of feeling lame and pathetic, I will have a life again!

No comments: