Search & Win

Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Fresh Start

Blogs... blogs... blogs...
I've had quite a few different ones.
In fact, I write in my Xanga and Livejournal quite frequently.
However, my Xanga is private, so none of you can read it.
And my Livejournal is really getting on my nerves (making it cute and personalized is very difficult).
So here I am, starting up a Blogger Blog.

I figure I won't write much in this first one.
Just a little introduction.

My full name is Kimberly Jean Evenson.

I just turned 19 years old, and have already flunked out of college.
I'm trying to get back in though, so no worries.
I'm currently stationed in San Diego, endlessly searching for a job.
No luck yet.
I'm living with my best friend since birth, Jeni Perez, and things are going ok so far.
We'll see how it goes.
I think a lot differently than many people.
I write with my own style.
I take endless amounts of pictures.
I'm not afraid to completely open up and put myself out there.
As Brad likes to remind me, i'm rather unique.
I love anything related to politics.
I play video games and will kick your butt at them.
I like to play outside in the rain and listen to thunder.
I love hiking.
I thoroughly enjoy watching movies and I never get tired of watching them.
I read like there is no tomorrow.
I love pink and dresses and makeup and high heels.
I also love camping and roughing it.
I like things that are old, but I completely embrace modernism.
My ideal career is to be a wife and mother, but I wouldn't mind being an astronaut also.
I spend a majority of my free time on Facebook or watching TV shows online like Smallville, Heroes, The Office, and Boy Meets World reruns.
I listen to music. More music than you've probably even heard of.
And don't be surprised if you hear me singing along to Nsync, Frank Sinatra, Black Eyed Peas, Disturbed, and The Moldy Peaches, all in the same hour.
Lego Star Wars is amazing.
As is Monopoly.
And ice fishing.


I'll try and blog everyday.
No, not try.
I WILL blog everyday.
For a while anyways.
As long as i'm unemployed, I might as well do SOMETHING.
If you want to catch up on my Livejournal, here's the link:
Kimis2cute

No comments: