Search & Win

Friday, September 26, 2008

Find glory beyond the cheap colored lights.

Three significant things happened today.

1. I realized just how important it is to cut some people out of your life, because when they try and sneak back in, it hurts. It really, really, really hurts.

2. I tried on my older sister's wedding dress for kicks and giggles. And if you don't understand why that is significant for me at this moment in time, you should get to know me better!

3. Smallville and The Office. Smallville = INTENSE! I can't wait for the rest of the season. You don't even know. The Office = So funny! I feel like if I took bits from each character and story line and stuck them together, they would describe my life right now. Especially the lemonade diet. And maybe the gas station in the rain. Lol.

No comments: