Search & Win

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tagged..... again?!

Taggin’ It Up Rules

1: Each player starts with 8 habits or facts about themselves.

2: People who are tagged need to write a post on their blog about their eight things and post these rules.

3: At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.

1. I was walking along the beach in La Paz, Mexico and a coconut fell from a tree and barely missed my head. I took it home to California and planted it in the backyard.

2. I constantly fidget.

3. I tend to start walking on my left foot, and walk in step to any beat that can be heard (thanks a lot Coble).

4. Oliver Twist is my favorite book and I would give anything to live in that time period.

5. I lick my lips. A LOT.

6. I used to kick guys in the crotch and slap them for fun when I was in the 5th grade.

7. I ditched class more often than a lot of the school's potheads, and still graduated with straight A's.

8. I made out with my hand at girl's camp one summer. It was late at night and everyone was doing it!


Now, for the tagging.

I think I will skip tagging anyone, simply because I just did one of these, what, yesterday? and tagged people in that one.

:D

No comments: