Taggin’ It Up Rules
1: Each player starts with 8 habits or facts about themselves.
2: People who are tagged need to write a post on their blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3: At the end of the post you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
1. I was walking along the beach in La Paz, Mexico and a coconut fell from a tree and barely missed my head. I took it home to California and planted it in the backyard.
2. I constantly fidget.
3. I tend to start walking on my left foot, and walk in step to any beat that can be heard (thanks a lot Coble).
4. Oliver Twist is my favorite book and I would give anything to live in that time period.
5. I lick my lips. A LOT.
6. I used to kick guys in the crotch and slap them for fun when I was in the 5th grade.
7. I ditched class more often than a lot of the school's potheads, and still graduated with straight A's.
8. I made out with my hand at girl's camp one summer. It was late at night and everyone was doing it!
Now, for the tagging.
I think I will skip tagging anyone, simply because I just did one of these, what, yesterday? and tagged people in that one.