Search & Win

Friday, September 19, 2008

Dirty D? Made to be?


So here I am, back in the desert.
You know, if it rained here a little bit more often, this would be my ideal place to live.
Not like, here in the ghetto.
But the climate/landscape/whatever.
San Diego, as much as other people love the weather...
It's just too moist for me.
I love dry air.
Driving into town, I could feel the difference.
I love it.
So, I made a decision as I was driving home this afternoon.
If I don't have a job down there two weeks from today, i'm moving back in with my parents.
And if I don't get a job here in Desert Hot Springs by the end of October, i'm going to ask my sister Laura if I can move in with her.
And, if all three of these places fail for me, I was obviously not meant to have a job and I will just move up to Idaho and mooch off of my friends.
Hopefully it doesn't come to that sad and desperate of a situation.
Or maybe, as everyone thought I would have done by now, i'll just get married.
Haha.
I think i'm gonna head over to the high school.
See if Nate is still over there and we can chill for a bit.
And I think i'll take my scooter and save on gas.
:)

In the meantime, y'all should take this quiz.
Seriously.

Impossible Quiz

No comments: