Search & Win

Saturday, October 11, 2008

It isn't too hard to see we're in heaven.

Man, eff long engagements.
I don't know how people do it.
I can barely wait the month and a half that I have left to marry Brad!
I just want to wake up next to him every single morning.

In other, still related, news, Brad and I registered at Bed, Bath, and Beyond yesterday.
I know that people hardly ever actually get things off of their registries, but it's still tons of fun to just pick out what you want and imagine what you want your home to look like!
Plus, it really does give us, or more me since Brad doesn't care, ideas about what kind of things we both like and need.
Which is good.
Also, we had put a deposit down for an apartment in University Courtyard, but they only had unfurnished ones left.
However, we got put on a list for a furnished one, and sure enough, we got one.
Which is good, because the extent of my furniture is two pink lamps, some kitchen appliances, and, umm... that's about it.
Brad has even less than me.
Lol.

Well, we had the first snow of Winter today in IF.
Which I was not so thrilled about.
Have I mentioned that I truly dislike snow?
Sure, it's fun to play in sometimes and maybe look at.
But I HATE the cold.
I hate when it gets everything wet.
And icey.
And you slip on your butt.
And it leaves the streets looking all nasty.
As well as all the cars.
And I could go on and on.
But I might as well stop complaining and just try to get used to it.
I've got to live in Idaho for at least another year, which means lots and lots of snow for me to acclimate to.
Bleh.

I think I left "Hairspray" at my parents house.
I'm gonna give my parents a list of the crap I left behind and see if they can bring it up with them when they go to Utah in the next couple weeks.

I think that's about it.
I've just been babbling.
I have nothing else to do but blog.
But i've run out of ideas.
Maybe i'll finish "Heroes" season 2, so I can start watching season 3.
Hopefully Brad will get here soon.

No comments: