Search & Win

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Too Tired

I'M not very tired, but boy are my eyes tired!
I guess after spending the morning reading paperwork, then watching two movies with Brad, looking at his laptop screen, watching actual TV (which I never do) and now going on my lappy, my eyes have had some serious strain on them today.
Not to mention I slept in them last night, though not really on purpose.

Anyways, I won't write much.
Just that as soon as my drug test and background check go through, I will officially be working as a part-time cashier at Sam's Club.
While I would have liked to work full-time (more moolah!), it's probably better this way.
They didn't have any full-time open anyways.
And I really do like having a lot of extra time to work on wedding stuff and be able to just hang out with Brad.
So i'm sure part-time will be good.
I mostly just need this job right now to pay off that darn speeding ticket!
If it didn't exist, I would have enough money to last me till i'm married.
But oh well.

Anyways, that's about it.
I might post a couple more pictures tomorrow or something.
We'll see.
Night!

No comments: